Baykon TX11 Analogue Load Cell Transmitter is accurate and reliable instrument which is easily integrated into process control systems and force measurement systems. Its adjustment is as easy as digital watch adjustment. By its “Digital Heart”, TX11 allows easy calibration with zero and gain programming rotary switches.
Its High Quality Analog and Digital Hardware minimizes the temperature and long time zero and span drifts.
The instrument is set up to 4-20 mA and 0 – 10 V output types for 0 – 10mV load cell signal range as a factory default. This feature enables zero and gain adjustments at PLC in high resolution and accuracy. Reloading the factory default is available.
Easy and Accurate Calibration
- 2 pcs rotary switch for zero and span adjustments.
- You can adjust the instrument output precisely because of its high external resolution.
- Calibration at PLC with default adjustment.
- Reloadable defaults.
- Very low drifts in long term and at temperature changes.
- Up to 60 000 resolution on analogue output.
- Up to 16 000 000 internal resolition.