BAYKON BP scale is low profile, full stainless construction having IP68 protected stainless steel load cells. BP scale is compatible with GMP and HACCP production standards and perfectly fits to wet, hygienic and corrosive industrial areas in pharma, food, chemical and cosmetic industries. Depending on your demands, it can be used in pit or over surface.
Lifting top cover supported hydraulic cylinder enables easy and fine cleaning for weighing applications need frequently cleaning to eliminate hygiene and contamination risks.
BP scale is compatible with OIML standards and it is produced according to European 2014/31/EU directives up to 2 x 3000e multi range accuracy classes.
Designed for Wet and Hygienic Areas
• Lifting top plate supported by hydraulic piston for easy cleaning
• Full stainless steel, IP68 protected
• Compatible with GMP & HACCP production standards, OIML 2 x 3000e multi range approved
• In pit or over surface usage
• Weighing in wet and hygienic environments in pharma, food, chemical and cosmetic industries
• Weighing applications need easy and frequent cleaning against hygiene and contamination risks
• SS 316 available on request
• Can be used with various BAYKON indicators or terminals for different applications; basic weighing, formulation, filling, manual check weighing, dynamic weighing, etc.
• Integration to ERP and PLC/ Scada systems via suitable indicators