Baykon BX10 Weighing Terminal is a State-of-the Art Indicator for Industrial Weighing Applications. Its RS232C and RS485 serial ports, two digital ports programmable as input or output, and analog output features make BX10 an excellent solution in process control.
Powerful calibration options, including eCal-electronic calibration without test weights, support easy and fast start-up and service. BX10 features adaptive digital filtering for fast settling, display resolution up to 999.999 with extremely stable indication, and up to 1600 conversions per second.
Its small size aluminum body provides a perfect installation advantage in control panels with a lack of space. Its bright and large display with red LED in 13,5 mm high offers easy reading from far distance.
- 16.000.000 internal resolution
- Fast weighing at 1600 conv/s
- Programmable via PC
- RS-232C serial interface
- RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU
- 2 pcs programmable digital in / out
- Analogue output
- Calibration with test weight
- eCal-Electronic calibration, especially for heavy capacity scales
- Calibration via serial interface
- Span calibration under load for non-empty tanks and silos
- Calibration via Modbus RTU