BAYKON BA low profile floor scales are designed for over surface usage. It solves problem of having scale pit and provides ergonomic working conditions. They are designed to supply accurate and reliable weighing for years in any kind of industrial environments.
They are available from 300 kg to 3000 kg capacities with sizes up to 120x150 cm as various standard sizes and free sizes according to customers requests. Depending on the working environment; static painted, galvanised and full stainless steel models can be selected.
BAYKON BA series low profile scales are compatible with OIML standards and it is produced according to European directives up to 2 x 3000d multi range accuracy classes.
• Rugged industrial quality
• Placing loads on scale is safer and easier with 45 mm ultra-low profile design
• Integral side and end guards protect the load cells
• Optional ramps are available
• Depending on the working environment; painted, galvanised and full stainless steel structure
• Industrial applications are protected according to IP68, and qualified for hazardous areas.
• Efficient modular structure
• OIML approval for legal trade
• Advanced or simple weighing applications; Labelling, formulation, piece counting, filling, formulation classifying, checking, packaging
• Process integration