Baykon’s CW1 In-Line Checkweigher is designed for high speed automatic weight control and classification of pre-packaged products. The CW1 is reliable, economical, easy to use and weights even the lightest parts at high speed with incredibly low error rates.
Designed to be compact and ergonomical the CW1’s sleek design saves space in production areas and is manufacturered in stainless steel for easy cleaning and to meet the high hygiene standards of food production and processing facilities.
A 10" colour touchscreen display provides a simple and intuitive user interface with instant monitoring and a graphical representation of the current production and production history. 199 PLUs can be stored in the CW1 memory all with a unique "Learn Mode" that automatically optimises the weighing parameters for the fastest and most accurate production run.
Available in 300g, 600g, 1500g, 3000g and 7500g capacities, the CW1 is an ideal choice for economical and teliable in-line checkweighing.
High Speed and Accuracy
- Capacities up to 7500 g
- Display resolutions up to 0,1 g
- Throughput up to 200 weighing / minute
- Powerful adaptive digital filter
- Weight sensor function for fast processes
- Learn mode for running optimization
User-Friendly Touch Screen Operation
- Colour touchscreen control panel 10’’
- 199 article memory (Article name, tolerance weights and speed)
- Statistics and graphical monitoring
- Advanced reporting memory
- Speed control continuously variable by user control
Rugged and Industrial Design
- For all industries, especially food, chemistry, pharma
- Stainless steel conveyors and control panel
- IP54 hygienic design for easy cleaning
- Detachable or independent modular reject unit
- Easy to remove, modular conveyor structures and practice convertible PVC belts
- Height adjustable feets
- Standard RS232 / RS485 serial interface (Free Protocol, Modbus RTU)
- Standard ethernet interface (Modbus TCP)
- Internal weighing values transfer to USB memory
- Optional advanced data collection software (Ethernet)