Robust reliable construction
• Lifting mechanism supported by hydraulic piston
• Full stainless steel, IP68 protected
• Compatible with GMP & HACCP production standards, 2 x 3000e OIML multi range approved
• Ergonomic usage with low height platform
• Weighing in wet and hygienic environments in pharma, food, chemical and cosmetic industries.
• Perfectly fit to weighing areas not suitable for pit
• Weighing applications need easy and frequent cleaning against hygiene and contamination risks
• Can be used with various BAYKON indicators or terminals for various applications with different complexity
• Fits all type of weighing applications; basic weighing, formulation, filling, manual check weighing, dynamic weighing, etc.
• Integration to ERP and PLC/ Scada systems via suitable indicators
• OIML approved for trade
• 316 stainless steel construction as option