BAYKON BT series bench and stand scales are designed with high precision in order to provide usage even under rugged industrial conditions. The strain-gauge technology built in the bench platforms offers a resolution up to 30,000d.
BAYKON BT series scales are compatible with OIML standards and it is produced according to European directives up to 2 x 3000e multi range accuracy classes.
Due to its operating environment, BAYKON BT series scales are produced standard painted steel structure and stainless steel load plate or full stainless steel construction; from 3 kg to 600 kg capacities and they have up to 80 x 90 cm standard or up to 120 x 120 cm free size customized platform models.
BAYKON BT series scales are extremely well qualified for food, chemical, metallurgy, logistics and all other industries at all levels of production lines.
Rugged industrial quality
• Application-oriented design and construction
• Painted or stainless steel understructure with standard stainless steel load plate
• Over load protection at corners and at center point
• Industrial applications are protected according to IP67, qualified for hazardous areas
• Especially for food, chemical, metallurgy, logistics and all other industries
• Fast and accurate weighing
• Efficient use with modular structure
• Advanced or simple weighing applications; Labelling,formulation, piece counting,filling, classifying, checking, dynamic weighing, packaging
Digital I/O, RS485, Ethernet,Analogue Output, Modbus,Profibus, Profinet, CANopen