Baykon TX12 Analog Load Cell Transmitter is accurate and reliable instrument which is easily integrated into process control and force measurement systems.
Analogue output is programmable to 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V or 0-5 V. Its high quality analog and digital hardware minimizes long time zero and span drifts. Its high resolution, matched and normalized analogue output gives advantage calibration at PLC and changing the instrument without recalibration.
eCal Electronic Calibration gives advantage easy calibration of the high capacity tanks and silos. Its additional fast calibration feature enables performing calibration similar to Digital Indicators.
2 cut off outputs of TX12 can be set via programming rotary switches on front of the instrument or via PC software to produce control or alarm signals.
- 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V or 0-5 V analogue outputs
- Normalised, matched and high resolution analogue outputs
- Calibration at PLC side with default adjustments
- 2 relay contact outputs
- Minimized long time drifts
eCal - Electronic Calibration
- Calibration without using test weights via RS-232C port
- Provides big advantage for heavy capacity tank, silo and hopper scale calibration
- High accuracy because of instrument’s normalisation process at the production
- Tank and silo weighing
- Compressive and tensile tests
- Force measurement
- Strength measurement
- Process control applications
- Dosing systems