Baykon BX25 Ex2/22 is ATEX and IECEx certified Weighing Terminal, which offers high accuracy and performance in the hazardous areas with strong connectivity options.
This Weighing Terminal is programmable for basic weighing, labelling, packing, checkweighing, classifying, filling, piece counting and dynamic weighing applications. Five user programmable keys including two touch free keys provide practical and error free operation. This instrument has 6 pcs memories; ID1, ID2, preset tare, APW, item limit values; each have 500 records capacity.
BX25 EX2/22 offers various interfaces for seamless integration with PC or PLC for transactional or process weighing applications. Additionally, Analogue output, and programmable Digital 4 inputs and 5 outputs are available to control the external equipment.
- Multi-language operator prompts
- Color changing display, SmartAPP & 16 digit alphanumeric info line.
- User programmable 3 keys and 2 touch free keys for applications.
- 2 platform connections & total scale
- Data entry via barcode reader.
- Stainless steel, IP67 protected for wet, hygienic and harsh areas.
High Technology & Performance
- Up to 999 999 display resolution.
- Up to 1600 conversions per second.
- Application based SmartAPP for easy human machine interface.
- High capacity tank scales supported by eCAL- electronic calibration & span correction at non-empty tanks.
- Weighing and data collection.
- Customized labelling with barcode
- Classification, checkweighing, packing and filling.
- Piece counting.
- Vertical or Horizontal Totalization.
- Livestock and dynamic weighing
6 Memories, Each With 500 Items
- 2 pcs ID1 & ID2 memory.
- Item limits memory for applications.
- Preset tare memory.
- Average piece weight memory at piece counting.
- Automatic linkage between memories.
Integration & Connectivity
Zone 2/22 Certified interfaces;
- 2 x RS232C, 1 x RS485.
- Ethernet TCP/IP,
- Profibus, Profinet, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, CC-Link, Powerlink,
- Analogue output and Digital I/O.