Baykon BX18 Weighing Indicator is a DIN Rail Mounted Indicator to Install in a Cabinet for Intensive Dusty Environment. It offers RS-232C, RS-485, analogue output, parallel port including 4 x inputs and 6x outputs, Modbus RTU fieldbus interfaces as standard.
Powerful calibration options including electronic calibration without test weights, span calibration of non-empty tanks support easy and fast installation and service. BX18 is featuring 10 step adaptive filter for fast settling, up to 999.999 display resolution and 1600 conversion per second.
Programming and Calibration can be Executed via Device Keys and by PC/PLCthrough Serial Ports and Fieldbus. BX18 is powered by from 12-28 volt DC supply.
- 14mm LED display
- Up to 1600 convertion/sec
- Calibration via keys and by PC/PLC through interfaces
- Electronic calibration (eCAL) without test weights
- Span calibration (sCAL) of non-empty tanks.
- RS-232C serial port
- RS-485 serial port
- Modbus RTU
- Analog selectable as 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5 VDC and 10 VDC
- Parallel I/O port as 4 x inputs and 6 x outputs