The precise and approved Baykon BCS243 Series Bench Scales are designed to use in meat, fish, frozen food, catering, fruit and vegetable processing and packing lines as well as chemical industry and all other harsh industries.
The Basic Scale is with Baykon BX21S Stainless Steel, IP66 indicator features color changing LCD Display for classifying by weight and count with 100 items memory and battery operation.
Optional models offer touch free keys of the indicator gives opportunity operate without touching indicator in hygienic and harsh chemical environments and reduces operation time of portion scales and at checkweighing and transactional applications.
To eliminate mental calculations and tedious operation, SmartAPP feature changes the display color if the weight is out of tolerances. Weight status is displayed as a bar chart as additional information. Acoustic warning style is programmable for your application. All these features reduce the operation time of the weighing process.
- Weighing process in food and chemical industries
- Portion weighing in food plants and catering industry
- Net weight control of pre packaged items in wet and hygienic areas
- St. steel, IP66 indicator
- St. steel platform up IP68
- Color changing LCD display to prompt operater
- 100 items memory for classifying and counting
- Portable with Li-ion battery